Sign up to Max Hertzberg’s occasional newsletter for:
- Sneak previews, features and news from Max Hertzberg – straight to your inbox,
- and an exclusive short story when you sign up
NB Once you click the Subscribe button, you’ll shortly receive an email asking you to confirm – if you don’t get this within a few minutes, do check your junk folders to see if it got lost on the way to you.
If you can’t find the email, please contact me directly and I’ll subscribe you manually.
The not-so-small print
- I won’t pass on your email address to anyone else.
- I will only use your email address to inform you of:
- upcoming book tours or events related to my books,
- offers and information relating to my books and publications,
- my new publications,
- and changes or additions to this website.
- A link to unsubscribe is given at the end of each email you receive from me. Alternatively, you can also just drop me a line using the contact form.
- Official box-ticking, obvious and otherwise superfluous information:
- You’ll need to provide a working email address (otherwise I can’t send you the email newsletter, obvs), but you don’t have to provide a name.
- If you ever unsubscribe from the newsletter I shall delete your name and email address from my records.
- The information you provide (email address and a name) is held and used only by me (Max Hertzberg) for the purposes listed above. If I ever get a third party to help with sending newsletters then you’ll be the first to know.