Sign up to Max Hertzberg’s occasional newsletter for:
- Sneak previews, features and news – straight to your inbox
- Plus a free short story when you sign up
The not-so-small print
- I won’t pass on your email address to anyone else.
- I will only use your email address to inform you of:
- upcoming book tours or events related to my books,
- offers and information relating to my books and publications,
- my new publications,
- and changes or additions to this website.
- A link to unsubscribe is given at the end of each email you receive from me. Alternatively, you can also just drop me a line using the contact form.
- Official box-ticking, obvious and otherwise superfluous information:
- You’ll need to provide a working email address (otherwise I can’t send you the email newsletter, obvs), but you don’t have to provide a name.
- If you ever unsubscribe from the newsletter I shall delete your name and email address from my records.
- The information you provide (email address and a name) is held and used only by me (Max Hertzberg) for the purposes listed above. If I ever get a third party to help with sending newsletters then you’ll be the first to know.