Max Hertzberg is currently doing research and working on his next novel: Cold Island, set in the near future of a post-Brexit UK (available autumn 2018)
Max has just completed the East Berlin Series of proto-utopian fiction set in a GDR that didn’t disappear in 1990:
His next book will be available in autumn 2018:
- Cold Island – a very British dystopia
He has also co-written and edited:
Before becoming a full-time author
Before becoming a full-time author Max
- worked on Stasi and SED (East German Communist Party) files – mostly concerning opposition movements in the GDR, and security issues on the Berlin Wall;
- was a co-operative development worker;
- and was a social change trainer and facilitator.
Sign up to Max’s newsletter:
- get sneak previews, features and news–straight to your inbox,
- get a free short story “Shed No Tears”.
Find out more about the newsletter.
Contact Max directly using the form on the contact page.